Friday, March 27, 2009

100th Episode -- Laser Love

You'd think I would have a more "special" clip to mark the 100th episode milestone. Actually, I did create a very special clip -- a moving farewell video that ended with Brad and Lily saying farewell and dissolving to white, like the death scenes that opened every Six Feet Under. I'll hold on to that one for a little while. So I had to throw together a replacement quickly, but I think it came out okay.



On the occasion of this milestone episode, I'd like to take a moment to thank everyone who has let me know they are enjoying my semi-funny films. It is very gratifying to hear from you. It's fun to check my site stats and see that I've had thousands of visitors from 47 different countries, but it's always nice to hear from people who come here on purpose (vs. those who stumble on the site searching for a picture of Oprah's fat wagon).

One of the people who has been encouraging me to keep this going is Erik Marcus, the publisher of Vegan.com. I'm not a vegan, but if you're interested in pursuing that lifestyle, Vegan.com seems like a good place to start. Apparently they eat a lot more than beans, tofu and nuts. The pictures that accompany the recipes look mighty tasty. Erik has been kind enough to post links to DI episodes that would amuse vegans (most notably Brain Worms), and I appreciate his support.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you decided to stick around, Dave. I hope it works out and hope you keep cranking out Brad & Lily vignettes. I also am glad that Lily's makeover only lasted one episode!

munchy365 said...

Geez... I never thought about it that way, but it's true!

Anonymous said...

Talking about lasers -- awesome! I'm looking forward to more episodes!

BlueRaja said...

I guess I'll leave a comment to boost your ego, just this once.

Christina Awesome said...

i instantly thought of Dr. Evil who wanted to kill Austin Powers with sharks with laser beams on their heads. and then all he could get were...i think it was salmon. maybe tuna. i immensely enjoyed this episode :D